Phoenix Brass is available for hire for many different types of event, so please do contact us if you are interested in making a booking. The Band provides brass band music for a wide variety of events, including:
- Light music at ‘bandstand’ events or garden parties
- Wedding ceremonies and receptions
- Meal-time entertainment
- Church services
- Charity concerts
We have a wide repertoire of music, ranging from traditional marches and arrangements of classical music to popular and film music. Do let us know if you have a requirement for a specific piece of music and we will do our best to fulfil it.
It is best to give as much notice as possible, particularly for booking in the summer months or around Christmas. The Band always considers bookings at any time of the year. All band players are volunteers and money generated from performances is invested back into the Band. Currently, funds are being used to purchase instruments and music.
The Training Band generally organise their own small concerts, as well as performing with the Main Band at various events. Currently, the Training Band is mainly beginners so performances are limited to around 30-45 minutes, but can be ideal for a family event or alongside the Main Band. We encourage performance from the very beginning of a player’s time with us to avoid them ever getting stage fright.
Phoenix Brass can also generally put together a small group of 8-12 players if your occasion or location does not permit the full Band.
If you would like to contact us about any other matter please contact us.
Book the Band
Please note when booking the Band:
- For outside activities an area of 4 metres x 15 metres is necessary
- Space for a marquee type tent for inclement weather is often required
- For internal activities please supply details of the area available for the Band when booking
- In both cases 30 chairs are required for the players please
To book the band either:
- Complete the form below
- Download our engagement form in doc format and email to email@example.com
- Download our engagement form in pdf format and email to firstname.lastname@example.org